2.01.2008

A Latina in Tacoma?


Tacoma? Yes. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. I'm here. My life used to be so much more interesting, and I should have been blogging then! Not sure if the posts would have been suitable for all, but...they were GREAT stories! Maybe I'll throw one or two "rememories" out, here and there, in other posts. I have so many crazy words, like "rememories" that my family and friends say, that I think they really exist! I love these pics above. Gangsta Abuelitos and Tio in San Francisco on the left. My gorgeous Nani (in the polka dots) and my chiquita linda Mom in the photo on the right!

1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Yea Patti! So glad you joined Blogland! Love the banner, I need you to design me something cool like that. Hey, I put a link to your site in my post tonight. Check it out!

GREAT 1st post!