4.23.2008

Kemo the Blaxican


It was the artists name that got me...but it's his music that kept me! I was checkin' out www.brownpride.com's music reviews and loved the name "Kemo the Blaxican". I might have my own "blaxican" one day, so it caught my eye and made me laugh! The review was great, "...enchanting spicy hot melodies that are braided in with timeless old school handmade beats...", and his website is very hot. Off I went to iTunes. Kemo has a couple of albums, but I bought his most recent one. Love. I'm dying that iTunes has a collection called "Raza Rap", and my man Kemo is on it. This cd is playing in the Solara. Bumpin'. All I need now is a Mexican flag and a decal of La Virgen de Guadalupe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes and Aunties Khurl, Rai-Rai and Paulette will show you how to do the bebe blaxican's hur!!