4.14.2008

P, B & J


Great weekend. Great weather. Great company. Saturday in Tacoma was HOT! I was en fuego all day. Crazy weather for April in Washington, but I'll take it. Thank God the Pupu mowed the lawn. Because I don't ever want to do it! I love that that is officially one of his duties! We then headed over to visit his pregg sister and bro-in-law. More good times.

Sunday, I headed up to Seattle to hang with 2 of my favorite blondes around! Julie and Berit. The 3 of us shared a house senior year in college, and it was fun chaos! Exactly everything your senior year should be! So Julie just became a mom in January, and Berit is expecting late summer. I can't even believe it! I loved seeing them embrace their new "momminess"! I also loved that we met at UVillage! I needed to go to Sephora. Product was calling my name.

It's going to be so much fun to watch them and their babies grow and change. Can't wait!

The photo above was pre-marriage, pre-baby. I think around 2000 or 2001, when we headed to Puerto Vallarta! Now that was GOOD TIMES!

No comments: