4.03.2008

The Palm Springs of Washington and a Matador?


Why does Yakima call itself "The Palm Springs of Washington"? I don't get it. I don't see the correlation. At all. Yakima is on a tip all by itself! That I know. It concerns me! Just about every time I've been to Yakima, something crazy funny goes down with those folks over there.

Anyway...why am I talking about Yakima? Well, one of my BFFs 4ever (I think I'm Musiq now!) was in town to visit her dad, and we always try to hook-up when she's over here. We always cram months and months of info into a short time-frame. Renee and I have been tight since we were 15. We were the "bad girls" in our church youth group...ah, the stories we have! I miss her and wish she was closer. I swear, within the next couple of months I'm going to get in my coche and drive over the pass to The Palm Springs of Washington and visit her in her own habitat!

We had the yummiest food at Matador on Pacific Avenue. I love that place! The food is nuevo Mexi, and their mojitos rank on the top of my list! Good times, good times!

Pic above of Renee post-meal.

No comments: