5.14.2008

My childhood is calling.



Tomorrow is the start of Family Fest 2008. I will be spending 5 days with my Dad, Mom and Sister as we visit tons of family for a long weekend. No nephews, and no Pupu! It will just be the 4 of us like it use to be when we would make the annual (or sometimes bi-annual) 13 hour trek to the Abuelitos. The drive is fast and familiar. It should be fun and entertaining to say the least! I hear the California family is all geared up with food and bebidas a' plenty! The weather forecast is saying "record highs". Great. Just when we are coming! I'm down for some warm weather, but not 100º plus! EN FUEGO!

Photo: Sometime in the 80's...obviously! I think I was about 11, and crazy as ever. My smile looks nuts! Ah, the brows CinDee. Before we knew the tweezer. Mom, what are you doing?
Love the glasses Papi!

No comments: