2.18.2008

I'm not as cool as the Mexi's across the street.

So there is a Mexican family across the street from me. They are always playing cool Ranchero music, washing their cars, keeping up their lawn, sweeping away non-existent dirt and just having fun! Don't get me wrong, my lawn is great (thanks to the pupu!) but I just feel like they are the "cooler" Mexicans. You will probably never see me outside washing my car or sweeping. And right now, sunny but cold, the whole clan is outside, washing 3 cars, shining up the tires and even washing the chicos bikes! I think they even put tire shine on the bike wheels. I can't wait until it is full-on summer and they bring the fiesta outside all-day, every-day! Maybe my Spanish will get better from talking to them and more cultura will rub off on me!

No comments: