2.19.2008

¡Estoy llorando!


I am crying! A co-worker just got back from vacation today. She was in Puerto Vallarta, and seeing her instantly reminded me that:
I haven't been super tan for a grip!
I need a vacation.
I want to be tan.
I miss sleeping under the palapa on the beach and the beds by the pool.
I want to eat at Felipe's!

It is just making me bitter, and a little crazy. Plus, I can't stand hearing "tourist" talking (ok, I really want to say gringitos!) about Mexico. I have been to Puerto Vallarta SO many times, and it really never gets old. Almost all of my closest friends have gone at some point, and that makes the memories of PV even better. Here's the long and distinguished list of travelers: Carol - the veteran of the trips, Cruz, Lynaia, Julie, Berit, Paulette, Nate, Rai, Scott, Amy and the Pupu. I've also been with my family one time. Ahhh...I'm dreaming of the pool, some ceviche, snorkeling, lobster at Felipe's, a drink at the River Cafe, nighttime on the malecón, the breakfast buffet, and working my second job...TANNING! It's horrible, I know it. But I'm addicted to laying and sleeping in the sun down there.

Photo montage (left to right): Downtown Puerto Vallarta, Amy lovin' some lobster platter at Felipe's, the Pupu and I at Felipe's (muy romantico!), La Familia at Las Palomas (yummm!), some of the crew soaking up the sun, tropical Pupu in the palms.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am there with you. Cryings. Love the picture of the crew at "the office."

Anonymous said...

I am popping the comment cherry......Oh how I lurve the PV! I want to go back too. Sun, sleep, sun, beer, more sleep, more sun, food, sleep. Yeah, that's the life.

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo depressed thinking about PV being there without us! I need a vacation too!

Anonymous said...

I think when we are not there in PV it just closes and doesn't exist and waits for us to come back :)