3.24.2008

Perez copied me.

I was doing my daily surfing of Perez Hilton, and I came across his Quinceañera (Part 2) birthday bash pictures! It took me back to my actual Quinceañera and my Double Quinceañera five years ago. Both, equally fabulous.

My first
Quinceañera was at the Port Orchard Yacht club. I wore such an 80's dress! It had to be white for the mini-wedding, but I wanted to mix it up. So it was a strapless, bubble skirt taffeta dress with the largest peach bow across the boobies! So classic. I can't believe that was 20 years ago!


For my Double Quinceañera we threw a big party at my parents casa. The DJ was stashed in the loft upstairs, my Juan and only Dad worked the carne asada OUT on the grill, and everyone had a great time eating, dancing and enjoying the fiesta. I don't think I looked as cute at that party, so no picture! But here's the front of the invitation I designed.





1 comment:

One Love Photo said...

Love it! What a cutie! I do wish there was one of your second go around. Was hoping to see you in a frilly dress at 30!